Hotmail Support by Professionals
Hotmail is one of the first few email based solutions which was founded by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in the year 1996 with its headquarters situated in Mountain View, California, USA. It was later acquired by Microsoft, four months prior to its initial release and subsequently named Outlook live. Being one of the first few to provide such service it was widely accepted by the users. Albeit it has gone through many changes yet users can access their old Hotmail account. Antivirus scanning was first introduced by Hotmail in email attachments. Hotmail got a fair competition when Gmail was introduced by Google in the year 2004.
Hotmail and its services got a new look in the year 2005 when Microsoft decided to transfer all the Hotmail based services to Windows live, as a result, it gave birth to Windows Live Hotmail. Although a new platform was created, all the old accounts remained functional, but now under a new service name. The customers can get additional information about Hotmail through Hotmail phone support service. They can easily contact Hotmail by phone with the help of Hotmail number which you can easily found in the Hotmail contact us section of the official website.
Hotmail being a webmail service is accessible from anywhere with the help of a web browser or a desktop or mobile phone application. The Frontend and Backend were completely revamped in 2004-05 by the Hotmail team of Engineers. Millions of users currently have a Hotmail account in service. Features such as contact list, inbuilt search, and spam filter, storage up to one fourth a GB set the service apart from the competitors.
In the year 2011, Hotmail had a user base of over 350 million people and was available in more than 35 languages around the globe. Creating an email account and doing Hotmail email setup is fairly easy. Users just need to enter basic information such as Name, Username, Date of Birth, Password, and Gender to create a Hotmail account. Though Hotmail setup is fairly easy and it provides many features, sometimes users can encounter problems related to signing in or inability to access contacts, or any other issue. In such case, you have an option to take Hotmail support number which will help you to diagnose the error. You can get the Hotmail tech support number through the official website or you can visit the Hotmail contact number section. Hotmail support chat is also readily available at your service.
Hotmail Customer Service >> How to create a new Hotmail email account?
Creating a new Hotmail account is pretty easy. Basic knowledge of web surfing and typing through the keyboard is required to create a new Hotmail email setup account. Follow the steps to create a Hotmail account or windows live (outlook.com) Hotmail account.
- Go to Microsoft live website login.live.com and click on “No account? Create one!”.
- Now enter your desired email address. You can either select Outlook or Hotmail as a domain.
- Create a strong password which includes numbers as well as letters and enter it in the password field.
- Ticking “Send me promotional email” is optional. So if you don’t need you can uncheck it.
- Click Next. Enter your First Name and Last Name. Now select the Country and subsequently enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter your phone number for verification and enter the Access Code you receive on your phone.
- Your Email account will be created successfully. In case you encounter some issue, then contact Hotmail phone number.
Following the above mentioned steps can help you create your Hotmail account easily, yet if you feel any kind of difficulty in getting through the steps then you have the option of getting assistance through Hotmail help phone number available on the official website. Dialing the Hotmail technical support phone number will help you connect to a professional expert which will assist you in solving any kind of issue you face while creating a Hotmail account. The Hotmail help phone number and the Hotmail support email are available round the clock for your assistance to fix any related issue.
Hotmail Tech Support >> How to change my Hotmail password?
Changing the password for your Hotmail account is an easy procedure. It is recommended to change the password for your email account in at least a month or two’s time. So in case, you need to change the password of your Hotmail account you can follow the instructions given below.
- Visit outlook or live.com and login to your account with the current email id and password.
- Go to your profile section by clicking on your profile picture icon.
- Now click on send code and verify your identity by entering the code received on your recovery phone or email.
- Upon successful verification, you will be prompted to enter a new password.
- Enter the new password. Now your password of Hotmail account is changed successfully. If not, then take the help of Hotmail tech support phone number.
Still unable to login even after changing the password? You can get assistance through Hotmail customer service email or you also have an option to call Hotmail technical support phone number which is available on the official website. Hotmail technical support phone number can assist with any Hotmail setup related query and is available day in and day out.
But if in any case, you are unable to call Hotmail customer support number or have any issue in mailing the Hotmail support email you can dial the toll-free which is available on the top of the website.
Hotmail Support Numbers – Official:
If you are searching for the official and verified Hotmail customer support number, this guide is very useful for you. We have offered here some reliable Hotmail phone numbers and live chat support as per the resources available on the internet. But before using these Hotmail contact numbers, you must verify them on your behalf. Because these numbers could be changed by its actual manufacturer. Or, you may dial the support number shown on this website. It will connect you to the independent third-party Hotmail Customer service number.
|Hotmail Customer Support Number UK||0344 800 2400|
|Hotmail Support Number Australia||13 20 58 (Domestic)|
|Hotmail Customer Service Number USA||(800) 642 7676|
|Hotmail Live Chat||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/|
|Hotmail Phone Number||
Easy steps to set up Hotmail Outgoing Mail Server.
Hotmail provides you an option of various protocols such as IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol), POP3(Post Office Protocol 3) and SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) which help to set up outgoing mail server as per the requirement. All these listed protocols use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The POP3 and IMAP use ConnectSSL which is a part of implicit SSL method, whereas the SMTP uses explicit SSL method.
Hotmail Outgoing Mail Server settings are mentioned below. You can use these settings to set up your own Outgoing Mail Server for your Hotmail email account. The settings should be done as mentioned below otherwise the test will fail. In order to ensure the correct execution, you can visit the official website and call Hotmail tech support phone number. The Hotmail number can help you connect with certified technicians who can help to fix your issue in no time. Also, you would be glad to acknowledge that Hotmail tech support phone number is available round the clock.
- Configure IMAP using these settings.
Port: 993 (default)
User: [email protected]
- Configure POP3 using these settings.
Port: 995 (default)
User: [email protected]
- Configure SMTP using these settings.
User: [email protected]
If you find the port numbers and setting up Hotmail Email outgoing server confusing, then you can either visit the official website for more information; for getting easy assistance you can always contact the Hotmail customer service available on the official website by dialing the Hotmail customer service number. The Hotmail customer service phone number does not cost you money to dial and can provide excellent quality support in no time.
In case you are still unable to get help through Hotmail customer service email or even via the Hotmail customer support number then you are available with an option to call the toll-free given on this website and get connected to a third party Hotmail technical support phone number which can help you find solutions for any kind of Hotmail related issues. Please go through Terms and Conditions given on the website prior to contacting the 3rd party service.
Hotmail Help >> How to download Hotmail app for iPhone?
Accessing your email from web browsers can be tricky so an app comes in handy in this situation. The Hotmail app is available for iPhones on the App Store. Users can follow these steps to install the Hotmail email app for iOS devices.
- Open App Store on your phone.
- Search for “Microsoft Outlook” and click on the first search result.
- You can directly visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-outlook to download the app.
- Now tap on install button.
- The Hotmail app for iPhone will be installed successfully. If you need additional help, call Hotmail help phone number.
Although it is easy to download and install the Hotmail setup app but you may find difficulty in finding the app and installing it from the store. In such a case there is no need to hesitate in contacting Hotmail phone number to get reliable solutions for any of your Hotmail related issue. Hotmail support phone number is available to serve its customers round the clock. You can easily elicit the Hotmail customer service phone number via the official website and get connected to a well-trained executive which will assist you in downloading the Hotmail app for iPhone.
In any circumstance, if you cannot connect to Hotmail technical support number then you have an option to dial the toll-free number displayed on the website. This toll free connects you to a third party Hotmail support phone number further assisting to fix any errors you might face while following the procedure.
Hotmail Customer Support >> Deleting a Hotmail Account.
If your Hotmail account is not in use or you want to get rid of your old Hotmail account you have an option to delete it. Deleting a Hotmail account will result in loss of the data including received emails and attachments, so it is advised to back up the necessary data before deleting the Hotmail email account.
To get assistance for backing up data before deleting the account you can make use of professional assistance provided by Hotmail help phone number. This service can connect you to a support executive upon dialing Hotmail customer service number. The official website’s Hotmail help desk can help you in backing up the important data so to get easy assistance you have an option to call Hotmail technical support number which is always there for solving any related query.
Steps for deleting Hotmail Account are as follows.
- Visit the outlook or windows live website.
- Enter your Hotmail email address & password and then log in to your Hotmail account.
- Now check the upper right side and click on your username and then click on account settings, this will redirect you to your Hotmail account’s Microsoft account details which is the similar as your Microsoft account.
- Check the left hand side pane and click on security and password section.
- If you haven’t verified your Microsoft account it will ask you to verify it first of all with either your mobile phone or the alternate email address provided during signup before you can access your security and password information.
- Now you need to scroll down to the lower side of the page and tap on the link that shows
“Close my account”. Select appropriate check boxes for reasons for closing the account.
- Your account will be successfully deleted upon completion of the above steps. If any difficulty occurs while following the above steps, then call Hotmail customer support number.
Note: Remember that after 60 days you will not get the option to recover this account and you might lose access to a Microsoft service that is linked to this account.
Need to recover the account even after deletion? If you are still in the safe zone of 60 days then you can recover your account easily. For any further assistance regarding the issue, you may get Hotmail login help using the readily available Hotmail support email on the official website, or by calling the Hotmail support number. The well trained team of technicians at Hotmail customer service email and Hotmail phone support will assist with the best possible fixes for any kind of error in your account.
But in case you are unable to get help through Hotmail customer service phone number you always have an option to dial the toll-free number provided on the website. This toll free is available round the clock to serve the needs of the customers. The third party Hotmail customer support number which you will get connected through the toll-free number can assist you in recovering your Hotmail account easily.
Hotmail Support Email >> Hotmail POP3 settings for Windows Outlook
Setting up your Outlook 2007, 2010 or 2013 to access your Hotmail account via POP3 protocol is an easy task. You will require a working Hotmail email account with email and password to change Hotmail POP3 settings. The step by step procedure mentioned below will show you how to configure your Hotmail or Outlook email account in Outlook software easily.
- Login to your Hotmail email account with email and password.
- Under Mail > Accounts. Select IMAP and POP3.
- Enable YES in POP options. Select don’t allow devices and apps to delete messages radio button. Save the changes.
- Now we need to go to Outlook. Here go to tools click on account settings then click on new select manual configure server setting.
- Click Next and input your Name, Email address, Account type. Enter the information in the remaining fields carefully as given below.
- Now enter login information and click on Next.
- Now Internet Email settings dialog box will appear. Fill the desired information under General, Outgoing Server and Connection tabs. Change the encrypted connection to TLS.
- Click next and finally click on Finish.
- POP3 settings for outlook are now done. You can check it by testing. If there is some error, then take the help of Hotmail phone support.
Following the above steps, you can easily set your POP3 settings. But in case you cannot set it up properly you would be glad to be informed that the Hotmail phone number is available day in and day out to connect the users to the official Hotmail help desk. The experts on the other end of Hotmail number are well trained to serve the needs of customers. You can contact Hotmail technical support number and get any required assistance. Hotmail tech support number does not cost you even a single penny for calling as it is completely toll free. The Hotmail phone support is considered best to quickly resolve any kind of Hotmail server related issues.
On the off chance that you are unable to contact Hotmail support email, for your Hotmail email setup, or even the Hotmail phone support, then you have an option to dial the toll free number given on the website. This toll-free number is readily available to provide help. The toll free upon dialing further joins you to an independent third party Hotmail help phone number so you can get the best possible assistance.
Hotmail Customer Service Email >> How to recover Hotmail Account?
Hotmail account can easily be recovered by resetting the password and the security information. You just need to enter the email address of the account you want to recover and it can be recovered with the help of the recovery options available such as the phone number and recovery email address. You can also recover the Hotmail account by entering Skype name when it prompts you to enter the email to be recovered. Step by step procedure for recovering Hotmail account is given below:
- Open a web browser and visit account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx to recover your account.
- Enter Email, phone number or Skype name in the given text box field.
- Click Next. Select the method of recovery.
- You can either choose to get the verification text on your mobile phone number or your recovery email address.
- After entering the received verification code you can reset the password of your Hotmail account.
- Enter the New Password for your Hotmail email account. Click next to confirm changes. For more information, contact Hotmail phone number.
Following the above steps will recover your Hotmail account with ease but if in case you are not well aware with the procedure or cannot follow the steps correctly then you can get help at Hotmail support chat, or in case if you need telephonic assistance you can always dial Hotmail support number and get connected to a proficient support engineer. The executive at the other end of Hotmail phone number will get your issues fixed within a matter of time. So to ease the process of recovering your account use Hotmail customer support number. You can also contact Hotmail support chat to get Hotmail login help or if you want to contact Hotmail by phone dial Hotmail tech support phone number which is available on the official website.
In case you find difficulty in connecting to Hotmail customer support number available on the website’s Hotmail contact number section, then you can dial the toll free number displayed on the website to get connected to a third party Hotmail number and get your errors fixed.
Hotmail Support Chat >> How to setup Hotmail Account for IMAP?
Setting your Hotmail Account for IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) on Outlook is useful when you want to retrieve messages from your Hotmail Account inbox into your mail server. Though the procedure of setting up a Hotmail Account for IMAP can be cumbersome you can follow these easy instructions to Setup Outlook via IMAP to access your Hotmail Account.
- Login to your email account on login.live.com or outlook.com
- Click on the settings icon on the top right corner.
- Look under Options>Mails>Accounts for POP and IMAP settings
- Select YES for the first option and Don’t Allow for the second one. Save the settings.
- Open Outlook and precede for manual setup or additional server types.
- Click on POP or IMAP. Now you need to enter details as described below
- Enter your credentials in the email and password field.
- Now click on More Settings. Select the outgoing server tab.
- Check my outgoing server requires authentication. Enter the information in the advanced tab as given below.
- Click on ok and then Next. Now your connection will be tested and verified.
- After successful completion, you will be prompted with “You are all set”.
- Click Finish.
Integrating the IMAP server for Hotmail setup can be confusing for naïve people, so you might require some help in following the easy steps mentioned above. You can directly chat with Hotmail support chat or get mail support through Hotmail customer service email. If you want the issue to be fixed immediately then you can dial Hotmail technical support number given on the Hotmail contact us section of the official website.
In case you are unable to contact Hotmail tech support number through the official website, then you can dial the toll free number provided here. The toll free which is displayed on the website will connect you to an independent third party Hotmail support number executive. The engineers on the other end of this third party Hotmail customer service number are well trained to serve any of your technical needs.
Hotmail Login Help >> Easy ways to fix Hotmail not working on iPhone.
Sometimes you may find issues in your Hotmail app for iPhone such as mails not synchronizing, or mails not receiving on iPhone. We need to troubleshoot the issues which can cause problems in syncing of mails. Moreover, if you are not able to even send the mails you might need to change Hotmail account setup settings. Sometimes it may not work because of restrictions iOS put on third party apps in such a case you may need to use a web-browser such as Chrome or inbuilt safari.
Some ways to fix the issue of Hotmail not working on iPhone are given below.
Prerequisite: Make sure to back up your data using iTunes in case there is a loss of data you will have an option to recover.
In order to back up the data, you might require additional assistance. In such case, you can either contact Hotmail support email through the official website or contact Hotmail by phone via dialing the Hotmail support phone number. If you find it difficult to contact Hotmail through the official website, you have an option to dial the toll free given on the website to get your issue quickly resolved.
- Verifying the Outbox if mails are not sent
When you receive a prompt saying that the mail you sent was not sent correctly then you may look over the outbox of your phone in the Hotmail app. Follow the steps to check if the mails are not sent correctly.
- Open the Hotmail app for iPhone.
- Slide to open menu and tap on Outbox.
- Check the error message to know about the issue.
- Check if the recipient address is correct. If it is not, then correct it and send again.
- Try resending the mail once it might work.
- Check the login credentials.
If you are unable to send the mails, then you may need to log out of the Hotmail app and log back in again. Follow the procedure to do a re-login in to your Hotmail app for iPhone.
- Open the Hotmail app for iPhone.
- Tap on Sign Out button.
- Click Ok to sign out.
- Now enter your email and password again to login.
- Try sending mail again and check if it works.
Still unable to send the mails? You can either reset the password of Hotmail account or as an easy option you can take Hotmail login help using Hotmail customer support phone number. Even if you face any kind of technical issue in doing Hotmail email setup you can take guiding assistance by dialing Hotmail customer service number provided on the official website. You can elicit these numbers from the Hotmail help desk or from Hotmail contact us page section of the official website. The Hotmail customer service number can help you in distress to solve the issue quickly over the phone. So if you need rapid assistance for any query you can call Hotmail customer support phone number to get connected to skilled personnel who can help you regarding any kind of email related issue. Visit Hotmail contact us section of the official website to get the Hotmail tech support number and know more.
In any circumstance, if you are unable to contact the Hotmail customer support phone number you can easily contact Hotmail by phone using the toll free number on this website. This toll free further connects you to a well-trained support executive, capable of providing reliable solutions to your problems.
Hotmail Email Setup >> Create a Hotmail account in simple easy steps
To create a free Hotmail email account you just need to visit the official website of mail and enter the basic information as it requests and your account can be created in no time. In case you need to have an account urgently and unable to create one you can contact Hotmail support number. The experts available at the Hotmail help desk will provide you Hotmail login help and solution to all the other issues with the help of Hotmail contact number.
Or you can follow the procedure given below to create a Hotmail account:
- Visit login.live.com and click on Sign Up.
- Now the email address you want and select the domain of your choice.
- Hotmail and Outlook are available as domains of choice.
- Uncheck unnecessary options for promotional mails.
- Enter a strong password and remember it for future logins.
- Click on Finish and your newly created Hotmail email setup account in service now.
If you are unable to get hold of the simple steps that help you to create a Hotmail email account easily then you always have an option to dial Hotmail technical support phone number available on the official website. You can take the help of official website’s Hotmail help desk by calling Hotmail customer support phone number which will get you connected to a skilled executive. This service can guide you in doing Hotmail email setup, so you can always contact Hotmail by phone through Hotmail tech support phone number.
In case you cannot get connected to the Hotmail customer support phone number given on the official Hotmail website you can try calling the toll free mentioned on this website. This toll free later joins you to an independent third party Hotmail tech support number which quickly gets you connected to one of the executives on the line and resolve the issue. This Hotmail customer support phone number is available to serve its valuable customers throughout the day and can help you in any Hotmail setup issue. This toll free is available round the clock.
Hotmail Setup >> Hotmail account settings making account secure.
To make your account secure you can use these settings in your Hotmail. To access settings of your Hotmail account you have to first login to your account and set the settings as mentioned below.
- Login to your Hotmail account using login.live.com or the Hotmail app.
- Click on the “Security” menu on the top bar.
- Now you can change password, update info, or review account activity.
- Click change password and change the password to make the account more secure. Make sure it is strong enough.
- Update the information such as the recovery email and phone number.
- Next glance through your account activity. Contact Hotmail support phone number if you see any suspicious activity in your account and to get Hotmail login help.
- Make sure to save the settings. It is also advisable to review account activity once a month.
In case you see any abnormal activity in your account please contact Hotmail customer service phone number. The Hotmail support chat as well as the Hotmail customer service phone number is available on the official website. Hotmail number will connect you to professional experts guiding you in fixing the issue. You can also mail the team of experts using Hotmail customer service email. Hotmail contact number is readily available on the official website. You can find it in Hotmail contact us section on the website.
Although the Hotmail tech support number is readily available and easy to reach, sometimes due to various reasons if you find any difficulty having to contact Hotmail technical support number you can dial the toll free mentioned on this website. This toll free will connect you to a certified technician of an independent third-party Hotmail contact number, proficient in handling all your Hotmail related queries. This is an independent third party Hotmail support phone number so please glance through the Terms and Conditions before calling the toll free.