Asus Support by Experts
Asustek Computer Inc., commonly known as Asus, is a multinational Hardware & Electronics Company based in Taiwan founded by TH Tung, Ted Hsu, Wayne Hsieh & MT Liao in 1989. The company entered the market by manufacturing motherboards later it expanded into other areas such as computers, laptops, graphic cards, routers, tablets, smartphones, servers, etc.
Asus has become one of the largest computer hardware company with presence in more than 50 countries. Among several Asus products, Routers are known for advanced features and high-performance capabilities. Asus routers give features such as Aimesh, Aiprotection, Adaptive QoS, and various other advanced features. In short, Asus routers are known for fast speed, reliable performance & advanced features, making them a popular choice among both casual & professional use.
This article will share information on how to set up Asus router, Asus firmware download, update Asus router firmware, and reset Asus router to factory. Moreover, we have also included some common problems such as Asus trackpad not working, Asus router not working & Asus laptop keyboard locked. If you are not able to solve these errors, then you can also call on the number provided on the screen. By dialing the contact number provided on the website, you will be connected to independent third-party support. Executives on the call will help you to solve the problems you are facing with your device.
How to Setup Asus Router >> Asus Support
Many people faces problem while setup Asus router on their own. We have gathered all the information that you need for Asus setup. We have elaborated all the information step by step so that you can understand it easily.
For setting up Asus router, follow this section carefully:
- Connect the router to the power outlet
- Now connect your router with the modem and turn on both of the devices
- In the next step, you have to connect the computer with the router using an Ethernet cable or via wifi connection
- Now open the web browser and enter Asus IP address (192.168.1.1) into the address bar
- In the next step, you have to follow the on-screen instructions & provide the default Asus router password & username in the pop window
- Once you log in to the Asus router login page now, select the setup wizard or setup option
- In the next step, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to set Asus router
- Now the router will automatically detect the connection to the wifi
- Configure the additional settings required, such as parental controls or guest networks etc.
- In the last step, save the settings & restart the router
Asus firmware download >> Asus Support
This section will share information about Asus router firmware downloads and how to update them. We have mentioned step by step process so you can understand it easily. It is essential to follow the instructions carefully, As any interruption in the process can cause permanent damage to the router.
Here are the step for Asus firmware download:
- Go to the Asus support website or type (asus.com/support/)
- Navigate to the search box and enter the specific router model number for Asus support downloads
- Now select the correct the preferred model number of the router
- Click on the driver & tools for available Asus support downloads
- Now the firmware category and select the latest firmware available for your router
- Click on the download button to start the download process & select the preferred location on you system to the setup file to download
- Now you to open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instruction to install the firmware
- You have to reboot the router after installing the firmware
This is the whole process for downloading the Asus firmware. You can re-read this section if you find any difficulty with Asus firmware download.
Update Asus Firmware:
In addition of downloading, we have mentioned the process for Asus router update firmware. Follow this section:
- After downloading the firmware file on your computer
- Now you have to open the web browser and open the Asus admin page by entering the Asus IP address
- Now enter the essential Asus password & username in the section
- Now go to the “administration” or “settings” section
- In the next step, choose the “Firmware update” or “Router Update” option
- Now in this section, you have two option for updating the router: you can directly download & update or you can choose from the downloaded file
- Once you choose the downloaded file, it will take some time to update the firmware file & will reboot the router
- Once the process is complete, log back into the Asus admin to check that everything is working fine
This is the whole process of updating the Asus firmware.
How to Factory Reset Asus Router >> Asus Router Hard Reset
Resetting Asus router can be tricky if you do it for the first time. We have mentioned all the information you must know while you hard rest Asus router.
Going with the Asus router hard reset process will erase all the router’s settings, such as username & password or any other advanced feature settings. Note down all the settings before resetting Asus router.
Follow the mentioned steps:
- First of all, you need to locate the Reset button. It is usually a small button located on the back side of the router
- Use a paper clip or a small pin to press & hold the button for at least 10 seconds
- Now you have release the reset button and wait for some time till the router reboots itself
- Once the router has been finished with the rebooting process, it has been reset to the factory settings
- In the next step, you need to reconfigure the router settings such as: Including setting up a new Asus router password & username
Official Asus Support Numbers:
While setting up any Asus device or if you cannot solve any Asus device problem, feel free to contact Asus Support by getting the information provided in the below section. In this section, we have mentioned official Asus support numbers that we have found from online sources present on the internet. We advise you to check these numbers or data independently because officials can change all this information without prior notice. We are not responsible if you find any change in the information.
|Asus customer support number USA||1-888-678-36884|
|Asus support number Canada||1-812-282-2787|
|Asus support phone Number store||1-855-755-2787|
|Asus product support Number||1-888-616-2787|
|Asus Service commercial support||1-888-606-2787|
|Asus Support Number UK||01442 265548|
|Asus Customer Support India||1800-2090365|
|Asus chat support||Chat Support|
Asus Errors with Troubleshooting Steps:
This section has all the information about errors you may face during work. We have mentioned all the Asus problems with their troubleshooting steps. Follow the below information:
Asus Router Not Working:
If you cannot access the Asus router or there is a red light on Asus router, then in that case you should follow these troubleshooting steps so that you can use your router without any interference.
- Ensure that the router is connected to the power source and working correctly. If you are using a surge protector, then try to plug it directly into the power outlet
- Please turn off the router and restart it after 30 seconds; sometimes restarting can also solve these technical issues
- Make sure all the cables are connected to the router properly, including the Ethernet cable connecting to the modem
- Sometimes, outdated or corrupt firmware can also cause this Asus router not working error. Check for the updates available on the official website & update if there is any update available
- If none of the steps are working to resolve this issue, then try to hard reset Asus router (for Asus router hard reset, follow the upper section)
Note: – Resetting the router will erase all the settings, so make sure to take a backup before resetting. It might be a hardware issue if you can still not use the router.
Asus Laptop Keyboard Locked:
There may be several reasons for this Asus laptop keyboard locked or not working issue. There are two main reasons for this error: you have pressed a key that leads to lock the keyboard or there may be a driver error. We have mentioned all the troubleshooting information in simple steps: follow them carefully.
- First of all, Restart the system and check the keyboard is working or not
- Now try to update the driver of the keyboard, For driver update: navigate to the device manger and select the keyboard & update driver option
- It will take some time to update Asus laptop driver. Now the error must be resolved
- If you are still not able to use Asus keyboard, then opt for the troubleshooter option
- To run the troubleshooter for Asus laptop keyboard: open the device manager & select the Asus keyboard, by double clicking you can open the troubleshooter window
- On the troubleshooter window, you have to follow the on-screen instructions
Asus Trackpad Not Working:
For Asus trackpad not working or Asus touchpad disabled, this section can help you solve this issue. You have to follow these simple steps: so that you can solve these on your own.
- In the first step, make sure the touch key is enabled on the keyboard
- Now check for the touchpad settings in the windows control panel
- In the touchpad settings, adjust the trackpad gestures & interaction settings
- Also, check the mark on the option “leave touchpad on when the mouse is connected.”
- Make sure the touchpad is enabled in the BIOS settings of the laptop
- Open the BIOS configuration settings and navigate to the advanced mode to allow the internal pointing device
- Still Asus Laptop touchpad not scrolling, then opt for updating the BIOS settings
- Check for the driver is updated to the latest version, If not then try to update
- If you are still unable to use the trackpad, then reinstall “Asus Precision Touchpad” & “Microsoft Input Configuration device”
- In case none of the troubleshooting steps are working to resolve this issue: you can also reset the system
Note: By resetting the system, you will loss all you data or information.
Asus Support by us:
Asus routers are among the best routers and well-regarded in the market for high-quality, excellent performance, and advanced features. Asus routers give features such as Aimesh, Aiprotection, Adaptive QoS, and various advanced features. In short, Asus routers are known for fast speed, reliable performance & advanced features, making them a popular choice among both casual & professional use.
This article have shared information regarding Asus router setup, Asus firmware download, update Asus router firmware, and reset Asus router to factory. Moreover, we have also included some common problems such as Asus trackpad not working, Asus router not working & Asus laptop keyboard locked. If you cannot troubleshoot these issues, then you can also call on the number provided on the screen. By dialing the number provided on the screen, you will be connected to independent third-party support. Executives on the call will help you to solve the problems you are facing with your device.